Field Service Solutions
Discover our Field Service Solutions. Contact us today.
Our Field Service Solutions will empower your field technicians and enhance customer satisfaction, first time fix rates, and staff productivity
- Balanced workloads – Identify and organize available resources by category to intelligently balance workloads and resources.
- The best technician – Match skill sets of the technician against the requirements of the work order.
- Optimized schedules – Decrease driving time between work by creating a schedule with geography, customer preference, availability, and SLAs in mind
- Service forecasting – Track warranties against assets, provide visibility into terms and expiration dates.
- Accurate billing – Ensure that service and billing conform to warranty requirements. Classify assets and track location, repair history, and maintenance schedules.
- SLA management – Manage terms, conditions, and automated renewals of contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Right-off Reduction – Accurately track service stock at mobile and ﬁxed locations. Manage updates and stock history for any location including updating
- truck stock.
- Remote inventory access – Provide mobile access to inventory and parts information.
- Parts management – Manage inventory information for part transactions like requests, return material authorizations, stock adjustments or transfers.
- Provide service technicians with complete customer insight, real-time guidance and cross team collaboration.
- Seamless store and forward capabilities on any mobile device. This is not limited to a Windows phone.
- Drive customer satisfaction by giving technicians the knowledge needed to deliver customers access to the history and details they need and the ability to easily transfer information to the back office.