Dynamics 365 For Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service, customized by IGC will empower your business to enhance customer satisfaction, first time fix rates, and staff productivity.
Field Service helps you maintain the accuracy of service contracts, warranties, and installed products across customers, geographies, and locations. When contract and entitlement data is accurate and available, SLAs are met, customers are satisfied, and service revenue doesn’t go missing. Enhanced visibility into accurate contract information not only drives faster more accurate billing – it enables field service teams to identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- Service forecasting – Track warranties against assets, provide visibility into terms and expiration dates.
- Accurate billing – Ensure that service and billing conform to warranty requirements. Classify assets and track location, repair history, and maintenance schedules.
- SLA management – Manage terms, conditions, and automated renewals of contracts and Service Level Agreements.
Schedule and Dispatch
Scheduling is important because usually an agent has made a service promise to the customer, so getting the schedule right is imperative to keep that promise. We provide complete flexibility in how organizations choose to schedule their resources by offering manual, assisted, and automated, optimized scheduling. In each of these workflows, we support our schedulers with visual cues like seeing already scheduled appointments and technician’s driving routes along a map, color coding types of work, and showcasing a large view of the schedule board so schedulers can see where appointment gaps appear.
At the heart of field service is the ability to schedule and dispatch a field technician. We have the ability to organize and find available resources by any number of categories, including skill sets, geography, or even by customer preference. Using the drag-and-drop schedule board allows dispatchers to assign resources and set up schedules for multiple work orders using a map or a list view.
- Balanced workloads – Identify and organize available resources by category to intelligently balance workloads and resources.
- The best technician – Match skill sets of the technician against the requirements of the work order.
- Optimized schedules – Decrease driving time between work by creating a schedule with geography, customer preference, availability, and SLAs in mind
Poor inventory management is a drain on profitability and customer satisfaction, but when done right can be powerful advantage. Hassle-free, prompt part replacement and repair builds customer loyalty. Efficient management of refurbished products and parts can drive significant cost savings. Field Service provides you with the visibility and efficiency you need to perform as a world-class field service organization.
Inventory management has a major impact internally on profitability and externally on customer satisfaction. Timely repairs by technicians with the right parts and fast, easy replacement build customer loyalty and referrals. Efficient management of refurbished products and parts and effective handling of RMS’s and RTV’s can drive significant cost savings.
- Right-off Reduction – Accurately track service stock at mobile and ﬁxed locations. Manage updates and stock history for any location including updating
- truck stock.
- Remote inventory access – Provide mobile access to inventory and parts information.
- Parts management – Manage inventory information for part transactions like requests, return material authorizations, stock adjustments or transfers.
Mobile Field Enablement
Provide service technicians with complete customer insight, real-time guidance and cross-team collaboration. Operational business intelligence enables field agents to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Provide service technicians with complete customer insight, real-time guidance and cross team collaboration.
- Seamless store and forward capabilities on any mobile device. This is not limited to a Windows phone.
- Drive customer satisfaction by giving technicians the knowledge needed to deliver customers access to the history and details they need and the ability to easily transfer information to the back office.
Connected Field Service
Connected Field Service allows a field service organization to detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely so a technician is dispatched only when necessary. In a traditional field service organization, the customer has a problem and calls to get it fixed. A technician is dispatched with the customer’s history and record of the concern call only. Connected Field Service eliminates the customer concern by attempting to complete self-healing repairs remotely before sending out a technician.
- Anomaly detection with IoT – Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely before the customer knows of an issue and dispatch a technician only when necessary.
- Predictive maintenance – Repair, clean, or replace parts when needed instead of on a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Work order creation – Automate work order creation when self-healing steps don’t resolve the problem. Automatically dispatch the best technician.
Communication is an important factor in customer satisfaction. Keeping the customer informed of upcoming appointments makes the customer know you’ve confirmed and reminds the customer to be home during their appointment window. Customers also feel empowered about their service experiences with an organization because all the information about previous and upcoming appointments is stored in the customer portal so they can quickly reference it when questions arise. Customers can also schedule their own appointments from the portal.
- 360 degree view – Keep track of service activities, including upcoming and previous appointments as well as self-scheduling with a customer portal.
- Outbound communications – Send automated voice and text messages reminders customers about upcoming appointments.
- Technician visibility – Know when to expect service. Customers can see technician vehicle, photo, and real-time location while en route using an integration with Glympse.